TREK 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT
1st DAY: AREQUIPA – PAMPA SAN MIGUEL - OASIS
Delight the wonderful tour to the Colca Canyon, after approximately 3 hours of travel you will arrive at the town of Chivay, where a brief stop will be made to have breakfast and then continue to Pampa San Miguel where you will have a few minutes to finish organizing your backpack and begin the walk, the town of San Juan de Chuccho (where you will take a break and enjoy the beauty of the mountains in a restaurant belonging to the families of the town), continue to Cosnihua, the town of Malata to finish the walk in Sangalle - Oasis (beautiful place between the mountains of the canyon and where you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the local pools).
2nd DAY: SANGALLE - CABANACONDE - CHIVAY - AREQUIPA
After having a wonderful landscape inside the Colca Canyon, you will have the satisfaction of finishing this beautiful tour so that you can then enjoy the most beautiful views of the Colca Canyon and from where you can normally see the impressive flight of the condors, and optionally visit the thermal baths of the town of Yanque, taste the buffet lunch in the town of Chivay, also get to know Patapampa (famous viewpoint of the volcanoes 4910m.s.n.m), and the Salina Aguada Blanca National Reserve, where you will appreciate llamas, alpacas and vicuñas.
End of service near the main square of Arequipa. 5:00 p.m. approx.
- Pick up from your hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Bilingual professional guide.
- 1 night of lodging in Oasis.
- Food (2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner)
- 1 buffet lunch in Chivay.
- Oasis thermal baths.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tourist ticket to the Colca Canyon.
- Entrance tickets to the thermal baths of Yanque.
- Snacks and Drinks.
- Oasis mule service – Cabanaconde (optional)
- Extra expenses.
- DNI or Passport to visit the places.
- Suitable shoes for walks.
- Appropriate clothing for walking.
- Warm clothes for the night.
- Standard backpack of 25 kilos.
- Hand or headlamp.
- Walking sticks.
- Mineral water and snack.
- Photographic camera.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Solar block and sunglasses.
- Hat or cap.
- Money in soles, cash of low denomination.
- Not allowed for people with problems caused by altitude.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Minimum age requirement of 14 years.
- Not suitable for people with heart problems.